Look At Me!
Sox Brass Calls Emergency Meeting Seeking Ideas On How to Surpass the New England Revolution in Media Coverage ...
a.k.a. Top 10 Ways For the Red Sox to Get Back on the Boston Sports Radar
10. John Henry pays cash for the house next door to Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez in North Attleborough and moves in this afternoon.
9. Bobby V, anyone? Send Farrell to LA for a draft pick?
8. Larry Lucchino spearheads star-studded 'Tony Soprano Tribute Night' Friday when all surviving Sopranos cast members will be on hand to throw out the first pitch.
7. Team announces that Paula Deen will be the celebrity chef at the new Josh Beckett Chow-and-Chug restaurant that will replace Game On
6. Dr. Charles Steinberg hires Nick Wallenda to walk a high wire between the Green Monster and the press box for all 9 innings of Tuesday night's Red Sox-Rockies game.
5. Eric Snowden will be offered a comfortable place to stay in a not-so-secret location within the confines of America's Most Beloved Ballpark during the current homestand.
4. Change the left field scoreboard to pretend the Red Sox are 45-33 and on top in the American League East... hey, wait a minute...
3. Official Release: Red Sox Re-Sign Manny Ramirez to Play Left Field for Remainder of Season
2. Fenway Sports Group Employee-of-the-Month LeBron James to be named the new closer today.
1. Tom Werner commissions Dan Shaughnessy to write: "Francona: The Red Sox Years, Part 2"